Your Journery Starts Here
It’s time to spend less time thinking about food and what to eat!
Friendly Nutrition is here to help you discover a pattern of eating that works for your life through meal planning and intuitive eating coaching. With this approach, you’ll find balance, peace, and joy in eating!
Meal Planning & Intuitive Eating Coaching
Do you feel like you’ve tried every diet out there? Are you frustrated because diets have only gotten you worry and anxiety about your food choices? Are you angry because the weight you lost came back and because you sometimes (or a lot of time) feel out of control around certain foods? Are you confused about what to eat without following a set and strict meal plan? Do you want to spend less time thinking about food? If this you, then Friendly Nutrition’s 3-Month Meal Planning & Intuitive Eating Coaching Package is just what you need.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll learn how to listen and respond to your body’s hunger, fullness, satisfaction, and emotional cues.
- You’ll gain a greater sense of ease about your food choices.
- You’ll learn how to incorporate meal planning into your life in a way that actually works and is fun.
- 6 sessions (1 initial nutrition assessment – 60 minutes; 5 follow-up sessions – 30-45 minutes each)
- Ability to chat with dietitian in between session via client portal
- Notes and resources after each session
Nutrition Coaching for Gut Health
Wouldn’t it be awesome to not have to worry whether or not your food choices were going to cause embarrassing GI issues like bloating, abdominal pain, gas, diarrhea, or constipation? Wouldn’t it be amazing to know which foods trigger those embarrassing GI symptoms? Have you eliminated foods that you love because you thought they were causing GI issues but you’re still having GI problems? If this is you, then Friendly Nutrition’s 4-Month Nutrition Coaching for Digestive Issues is perfect for you!
What you’ll do:
- You’ll figure out, with plenty of support and guidance, what’s happening in your GI system – is it allergies or intolerances, is it IBS, is it histamine intolerance?
- You’ll learn what foods or emotions are causing your GI system discomfort.
- You’ll be guided through all phases of the low FODMAP diet (if we determine this is what you need).
- You’ll discover how to eat to reduce your GI symptoms.
- 8 sessions (1 initial nutrition assessment – 60 minutes; 7 follow-up sessions – 30-45 minutes each)
- Guidance and support through all phases of the low FODMAP diet (if determed to be part of your plan)
- Guidance and support through any and all nutrition interventions related to you GI symptoms
- Resources and tools after each session to help you be successful
- Support in between sessions via chat in client portal
Intuitive Meal Planner
Learn how to meal plan in a way that nourishes your body, makes you feel good, incorporates your favorite foods, and is flexible for your life.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll learn (or enhance your) intuitive eating skills.
- You’ll discover how meal planning and intuitive eating can and do work well together.
- You’ll learn strategies to create flexible, balanced meal plans that work for your life.
- Meal ideas
- Grocery lists
NOTE: This program is currently in development. Some details may change.
KIND WORDS FROM CLIENTS
I worked with Jessica for about a year and I really benefited from her intuitive eating approach. I had previously had a very negative and dysfunctional relationship with food. With Jessica I learned how to listen and trust my body when it came to food and eating. I learned to take shame and negative emotions and separate them from my eating habits. I had a history of binge eating and I feel I’ve made great progress by learning aspects of intuitive eating. I feel so much more empowered and emotionally relaxed about my relationship with food.
Learn to love meal planning
I am so grateful that Jessica helped me work through gut issues including histamine intolerance. I honestly don’t know what I would have done if she didn’t listen to me describe what was happening to me and explain what sensitivity to histamine was and how to control it. She gave me lists of low histamine foods and recipes so that I could get my histamine levels back in check. Jessica also taught me the value of meal planning. I have started to love doing a moderate level of meal prepping and meal planning.
Heal your relationship with food
After decades of yo-yo dieting Jessica helped me heal my relationship with food. This spilled over into my families nutrition. Helping educate my little ones on how to listen to their bodies. Working with Jessica was a gift to myself and my family
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept insurance?
I am an in-network provider with many BCBS plans. If you have BCBS, we can chat about your insurance benefits during your free intro call. If you do not have BCBS, I am able to provide you with a superbill that you can submit to your insurance provider.