Proper nutrition is very important to a child’s growth and development but raising healthy eaters is a challenge!
Those healthy, yummy foods that you want your child – well, sometimes (most of the time), your child disagrees and wants something else.
Then if you throw in picky eating or a medical condition that affects eating and the whole situation gets frustrating, aggravating, emotional, and exhausting.
Nutrition counseling can help you and your child.
Friendly Nutrition can help you…
- Introduce solids to your child in a healthy, safe, developmentally appropriate way
- Navigate the challenges and frustrations of picky eating without making things worse
- Plan ways to introduce new foods to your child without making meal time a struggle
- Ensure that your child is getting the nutrition he/she needs to grow and thrive
- Raise a healthy eater who has a good relationship with food
- Create a meal plan that doesn’t mean making a different meal for every member of the family
- Broaden the foods that your extremely picky eater will eat