Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite dinners along with tacos and I’ve got both in the meal plan this week. I’m very excited about the sweet potato pancakes that are going to be part of breakfast for dinner.
- Banana Date Smoothie – the inspiration for this smoothie can be found here
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Black Bean Wraps – this is a simple lunch idea; all you need are tortillas, black beans, and toppings (avocado, cheese, salsa, etc)
- Steak, Baked Potato, Side Salad
- Breakfast for Dinner – Sweet Potato Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Grapefruit – here’s the recipe that I used for the sweet potato pancakes; I’ll be making some of my own tweaks and will share when I’m ready
- Air Fried Chicken Sandwiches, Side Salad – the inspiration behind this chicken sandwich can be found here
- Fish Tacos – recipe coming soon