One of my favorite things about meal planning is the opportunity to try new recipes. You don’t have to try new recipes every single week but sometime it’s nice to plan a new recipe and have something to look forward to. This week, I’m trying a couple of new recipe (fingers and toes crossed that life doesn’t get in the way).
- Waffle with Peanut Butter and Banana
- English Muffin Pizzas, Fruit
- Biscuits & Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, Fruit
- Air-Fried Chicken Sandwiches, Mr. Kamal’s Fries (you can find the air-fried chicken sandwich recipe here and the Mr. Kamal’s Fries recipe is from one of my Disney cookbooks and it’s one of the new recipes that I’m trying this week)
- Honey Spicy Crispy Chicken, Rice, Roasted Veggies (the chicken is a new recipe that I’m trying and also from a Disney cookbook)
- Chili Lime Chicken & Black Bean Cauli Bowls (also a new recipe and from this cookbook)