No new recipes this week. I’m sticking to some tried and true meals that are quick, easy, and yummy!
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Bagel, Cream Cheese, Fruit
- Egg-in-a-hole Sandwiches, Fruit
You can find the inspiration for these sandwiches here.
- Avocado Toast, Fruit
I’m going to use the egg-in-a-hole sandwich inspiration and make avocado toast with some tomatoes from my little garden.
- Juicy Italian Meatballs, Zoodles, Salad
I made these last week and they were so good that I’m making them again this week and I’m perfecting my version of the original recipe (which you can fine here).
Nothing fancy – just ordinary tacos with taco seasoning, hard taco shells, and ALL the toppings!
- Pistachio Crusted Tilapia, Salad
I’m working on an air-fryer version of this recipe. You can find the original here.
- Air Fried Pork Chops, Roasted Veggies
**TW: The names of some of these recipe websites are not aligned with Intuitive Eating or HAES principles.