I’ve decided to give myself a little cooking challenge/goal/inspiration. I’m going to cook my way through The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook. This little challenge/goal/inspiration makes my heart so happy! You see, I love Disney and had to cancel a Disney trip this past summer and I need some Disney in my life so I’m going to make it my house. Each week, I’ll cook at least one recipe from the cookbook and sometimes, like with this week, they’ll be part of my meal plan for the week.
- Waffle with Peanut Butter and Banana.
- Egg in a Hole Sandwiches. Fruit.
- Corn Dog Nuggets (from the Disney cookbook). Salad.
- Chicken Tawook Quinoa Bowls.
- Pork Belly Skewers (from the Disney cookbook). Grilled Veggies.
- BLT. Fruit.
- Fig Bars.
- Veggies & Dip.
I’m also planning to make The Grey Stuff and Dole Whips from the Disney cookbook. I’ll be sharing my adventures over on instagram and may even blog about them.