I’m a little late with this one! Life got in the way of my normal meal planning routine and sometimes that’s just going to happen…but here’s what I’ve got planned for this week.
- Greek yogurt, granola, & honey drizzle
- Waffle, peanut butter, & banana
- Leftovers all week long!
- Air-Fried Catfish Po’Boys (this is a recipe from Growing Up Cajun that I turned into an air fryer recipe) with Cajun Fries (also in the air fryer)
- Meatballs (Pioneer Woman recipe that I modify) with a side salad
- Puerto Rican Rice & Beans (from my One & Done** cookbook)
- Air-Fried Chicken Wings with celery & carrot sticks
**TW: cookbook includes nutrition information that may trigger diet culture thoughts**