It’s cold in Fort Worth as I prep this meal plan so that’s definitely reflected in this meal plan. Here’s what I plan on eating for the week.
- Egg Scrambles
- Chicken Sausage & Sweet Potato Hash
- BBQ Chicken Legs with Roasted Veggies (pulled over from last week because we didn’t get to this meal)
- Chicken Parmesan Caprese with Salad (the Chicken Parm Recipe is from this cookbook; TW: cookbook includes reference to what could be considered a body size in the title and nutrition facts with the recipes; I’ve learned to ignore this information)
- Fried Egg BLTs with Diner-Style Breakfast Potatoes
- Beef, Tomato, and Acini di Pepe Soup with Salad (TW: recipe is from a website that includes nutrition facts with the recipes and has a body size descriptor as the title; I’ve learned to ignore this because I really like the recipes from here)