Let’s pause for a second and just appreciate the muffin. Muffins are great. They make great snacks. They’re super versatile – you can make egg muffins, meatloaf muffins, and a traditional muffin. The best part is that you can give the muffin a party hat and you’ve got a cupcake! I love muffins and this muffin recipe is pretty tasty.
Chocolate Chip PB Banana Protein Muffins
- 3 large, ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 egg
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅔ cups chocolate chips (or chocolate chunks)
To Make It
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffins pan with cooking spray or line with muffin liners.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Mix until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop muffin batter into muffin pan. Bake for 15 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean.